Skip to Content
In Florida, you begin by completing a divorce “petition” or “complaint” where you provide basic information and indicate how you want the court to decide child custody, child support, property division and alimony. You should make two copies of your petition and file it in the court of the county where you or your spouse lives. If you’re considering divorce, a Tampa divorce attorney can explain your options. For more information on how the divorce attorneys of Sessums Law Group, P.A. can assist you in filing for divorce.