Accomplished law firm delivers strong results for clients in Tampa and Sarasota
Dedicated attorneys protect the interests of Florida residents
When you face a legal challenge, the right lawyer can help you and your loved ones overcome tough problems and improve your lives. At Sessums Law Group, P.A. in Tampa, we are dedicated personal injury, family law and commercial law attorneys with a proven record of success. We deliver strong counsel to individuals, families and businesses. Our lawyers draw on more than 30 years of combined legal experience and use the knowledge we’ve gained to pursue justice for the people we represent. Whether you’re going through a divorce, have been hurt in an auto accident or require other legal assistance, our Florida firm provides thorough, assertive support until your matter is resolved.
Triple board-certified attorney leads a dedicated litigation team
To maximize your chances for a favorable outcome in any legal matter, you want an attorney who shares your goals and has the ability to accomplish them. We offer clients a distinct advantage because we are:
- Uniquely qualified — Mark Sessums is one of only four attorneys in Florida (out of approximately 90,000 lawyers statewide) who are Board Certified in both Civil Trial Law and Marital and Family Law by the Florida Board of Legal Specialization and Education. He is also certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. In addition, Sessums has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Results-oriented — We focus on our clients’ needs and implement creative strategies to meet their objectives. Whether your case is better suited to a trial or a settlement, we provide the strongest advocacy possible.
- Committed to providing exceptional service — Our firm is dedicated to providing comprehensive legal support, which means answering each question promptly and making an extra effort to meet your individual needs.
Since 1989, our firm has built a strong reputation by taking on difficult cases and finding ways to win.
Skilled lawyers assist Florida families
Our family law attorneys handle matrimonial and parenting issues for Floridians, which includes:
- Divorce — Ending a marriage requires strong support. Whether your breakup is amicable or highly disputed, our divorce attorneys provide diligent representation that advocates for your rights.
- Property division — Under Florida’s equitable distribution law, spouses may keep their separate property and receive a fair share of the marital estate. We work diligently to achieve a fair property division, and when necessary, we fight aggressively in court for your rights.
- Divorce mediation — You can save time, expense and stress if you avoid trial. Divorce mediation is a process that allows many couples to reach a reasonable settlement.
- Child custody — Our attorneys represent parents during and after divorce in disputes related to child custody.
- Child support — We represent payors and recipients of child support to obtain fair results based on their true financial situation and their children’s needs.
- Paternity — To enforce rights and obligations, unwed parents must often go through the process of establishing paternity legally. We guide our clients with compassion and determination.
Whenever a legal issue impacts your family, you want trustworthy legal advice, and that’s exactly what Sessums Law Group delivers.
Our firm handles these other areas of practice
Clients in the Tampa and Sarasota area also rely on our skilled attorneys for assistance with:
- Business and commercial law — Our lawyers advise business and commercial clients on a range of issues so that they can tackle legal challenges and concentrate on growing their companies.
- Personal injury — If you have been hurt because of someone else’s negligence, we will enforce your legal right to compensation in a personal injury action.
- Auto accidents — We assist victims of auto accidents in claims filed with insurers and in litigation against faulty drivers.
From start to finish, our firm offers tireless support so that you can obtain the best result possible.
Contact our attorneys in Tampa
Sessums Law Group, P.A. represents Florida clients in personal injury, family law, and business matters. Please call 813-435-5058 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Tampa office. We also have locations in Lakeland, Sebring and Sarasota.