Tampa and Sarasota Personal Injury Attorneys Seek Compensation for Accident Victims
Capable lawyers manage cases arising from negligent harm in Florida
Whether you have been hurt driving on a major highway such as I-275 or slipping on a wet floor while shopping, we understand how to construct the strongest possible case on your behalf. Sessums Law Group, P.A. in Tampa and Sarasota is a proven leader in obtaining justice for injured victims. Attorney Mark Sessums is a Florida Board Certified Civil Trial attorney and heads a team of dedicated personal injury advocates. Many lawyers in the Tampa and Sarasota area look for the quickest, easiest way to end a case and move on, but we’re different. Our attorneys understand the true value of the harm you’ve suffered and work hard to ensure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Gulf Coast advocates litigate accident, malpractice and other matters
Our Tampa and Sarasota lawyers are accomplished advocates who are committed to obtaining payment for medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other available damages. We strive to maximize your compensation through trial or via settlement in cases involving:
- Auto accidents — Our firm provides comprehensive representation for people who have been injured in auto accidents. Whether you require help dealing with your insurance carrier or seek compensation from an at-fault driver after suffering a permanent injury, we assert your rights to a full financial recovery. We also handle other types of accident cases, such as motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, swimming pool accidents, bicycle injuries and construction accidents.
- Slip and fall accidents — If you have been hurt in a fall on someone’s property because they failed to maintain safe premises, we will litigate to hold the liable party accountable. Even if you bear some fault for the incident, you can collect damages under Florida law.
- Defective products — Manufacturers and designers of dangerous products should be held accountable for the harm they case. Our lawyers are ready to take on powerful interests and find where the flaws occurred.
- Medical malpractice — Patients who have been harmed by the negligence of a doctor or another medical professional need an attorney who can conduct a thorough investigation. We have decades of experience identifying errors and using this information to win compensation for medical malpractice victims at trial or through a settlement.
With more than 30 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have the knowledge to prepare the strongest possible claim for any type of injury you might have suffered.
Getting the maximum possible recovery for your serious injuries
If you sustain an injury due to someone’s careless or deliberate act, you are entitled to compensation for your economic and noneconomic losses, which can include:
- Medical bills, present and future
- Lost earnings, present and future
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium
No matter the extent of your injuries, you deserve full compensation. And, the more severe your injuries, the more likely you are to depend on the sums you recover. You need a lawyer with proven ability to recover the full measure of damages. Sessums Law Group is prepared to fight aggressively for appropriate compensation for any injury, from the relatively mild to the catastrophic, including:
- Badly broken bones
- Birth injuries
- Back, neck and spine injuries, including partial or complete paralysis
- Emotional and psychological harm
- Head injuries, concussions and traumatic brain injury
- Herniated discs and compressed vertebrae
- Joint injuries
- Loss of limbs
- Medical problems caused by dangerous drugs
- Wrongful death
We consult experts in medicine, physical therapy, psychology and economics to support your claim for damages, as we fight to obtain the full measure of compensation you deserve.
Tampa and Sarasota law firm seeks justice for families of wrongful death victims
The death of a loved one due to another’s carelessness or recklessness creates a tremendous loss for the family members who are left behind. Our firm litigates wrongful death actions under Florida law to recover costs such as funeral expenses and wages that would have been earned over the decedent’s lifetime. In our work on behalf of estate representatives and surviving family members, we pursue a resolution that reflects the full measure of the loss.
Contact a results-oriented injury attorney serving Tampa and Sarasota
When a serious injury disrupts your life, you can trust Sessums Law Group, P.A. in Tampa and Sarasota to set matters right. For high-quality legal representation for your personal injury case, call 813-435-5058 or contact us online to schedule an appointment. We also have locations in Lakeland and Sebring.