What Do I Need to Start the Divorce Process?
- The process for starting a divorce varies by Florida law and residency requirements. You might also need to live apart from your spouse for a certain time before filing. Visit your county courthouse or download a divorce petition from your court’s website. Once you’ve filled it out, you’ll need funds for the filing fee and service of process. If you have questions about how to file your petition, a local Tampa divorce attorney at Sessums Law Group, P.A. can help.
- Will I Have to Pay Alimony in My Divorce?
- How Much Alimony Will I Get in My Divorce?
- How is Property Divided in Divorce?
- What is a Legal Separation?
- Do Contested Divorces Cost More Than Uncontested Divorces?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get a Divorce?
- Does My Spouse Have to Agree to the Divorce?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce?
- How Do I File For Divorce?