How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce?
- The divorce process can take anywhere from a few weeks to a few years, depending on Florida’s laws and your specific circumstances. Divorces with complex estates or challenging custody issues generally take longer than cases with few assets and no children. A local Tampa divorce attorney at Sessums Law Group, P.A. can help you understand the likely timeline for your particular case. For more information on how the divorce attorneys of Sessums Law Group, P.A. can guide you through the divorce process, read our page about Understanding Florida Divorce Law and Procedures.
- How Much Alimony Will I Get in My Divorce?
- How is Property Divided in Divorce?
- What is a Legal Separation?
- Do Contested Divorces Cost More Than Uncontested Divorces?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get a Divorce?
- Does My Spouse Have to Agree to the Divorce?
- What Do I Need to Start the Divorce Process?
- How Do I File For Divorce?