Does My Spouse Have to Agree to the Divorce?
- Married couples can disagree on anything and everything, including whether they should get a divorce. Once, a spouse’s objection made obtaining a divorce difficult or impossible, but today it’s much easier to dissolve your marriage without your spouse’s consent, by filing a “no-fault” divorce. If you’re considering divorce, a local Tampa divorce attorney at Sessums Law Group, P.A. can help you understand all of your options.
- Will I Have to Pay Alimony in My Divorce?
- How Much Alimony Will I Get in My Divorce?
- How is Property Divided in Divorce?
- What is a Legal Separation?
- Do Contested Divorces Cost More Than Uncontested Divorces?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get a Divorce?
- What Do I Need to Start the Divorce Process?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce?
- How Do I File For Divorce?