What is a Legal Separation?
- Legal separation is a specific status similar to divorce, for couples who don’t plan to resume their marital relationship but aren’t ready to dissolve their marriage. The only difference between legal separation and divorce is that legally separated parties aren’t free to remarry. A Tampa family law attorney can explain how Florida treats legal separation and help you determine if it might be a reasonable alternative to divorce. For more information and assistance in the legal separation process, contact Sessums Law Group.
- How Much Alimony Will I Get in My Divorce?
- How is Property Divided in Divorce?
- Do Contested Divorces Cost More Than Uncontested Divorces?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get a Divorce?
- Does My Spouse Have to Agree to the Divorce?
- What Do I Need to Start the Divorce Process?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce?
- How Do I File For Divorce?