How Much Does It Cost to Get a Divorce?
The total cost of a divorce depends on the complexity of the case and whether the spouses can work together. Attorney rates depend on experience level and the market for legal services in your area. To reduce costs, spouses can try mediation, which is often less expensive. A local Tampa divorce attorney can explain the specific costs for your particular case. For more information on how the divorce attorneys of Sessums Law Group, P.A. can assist you during the divorce process, visit our Divorce page.
- How Much Alimony Will I Get in My Divorce?
- How is Property Divided in Divorce?
- What is a Legal Separation?
- Do Contested Divorces Cost More Than Uncontested Divorces?
- Does My Spouse Have to Agree to the Divorce?
- What Do I Need to Start the Divorce Process?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce?
- How Do I File For Divorce?