How Much Alimony Will I Get in My Divorce?
- Most courts decide whether to order alimony payments — and in what amount — based on a formula set by state law. These formulas take a variety of factors into consideration. You and your spouse can also negotiate an alimony settlement and ask the court to approve it. An experienced Tampa family law attorney can help you understand the alimony process.
- How is Property Divided in Divorce?
- What is a Legal Separation?
- Do Contested Divorces Cost More Than Uncontested Divorces?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get a Divorce?
- Does My Spouse Have to Agree to the Divorce?
- What Do I Need to Start the Divorce Process?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce?
- How Do I File For Divorce?