How Do I File For Divorce?
- In Florida, you begin by completing a divorce “petition” or “complaint” where you provide basic information and indicate how you want the court to decide child custody, child support, property division and alimony. You should make two copies of your petition and file it in the court of the county where you or your spouse lives. If you’re considering divorce, a Tampa divorce attorney can explain your options. For more information on how the divorce attorneys of Sessums Law Group, P.A. can assist you in filing for divorce, read about The Process of Filing for a Divorce in Florida.
- How Much Alimony Will I Get in My Divorce?
- How is Property Divided in Divorce?
- What is a Legal Separation?
- Do Contested Divorces Cost More Than Uncontested Divorces?
- How Much Does It Cost to Get a Divorce?
- Does My Spouse Have to Agree to the Divorce?
- What Do I Need to Start the Divorce Process?
- How Long Does it Take to Get a Divorce?