Tampa Personal Injury Lawyers
Florida attorneys seek compensation for accident victims and handle all types of cases arising from negligent harm
Whether you have been hurt driving on a major highway such as I-275 or slipping on a wet floor while shopping, we understand how to construct the strongest possible case on your behalf. If you don’t have the right legal representation, you risk a result that fails to address the full extent of your damages. Sessums Law Group, P.A. in Tampa is a proven leader in obtaining justice for injured victims. Attorney Mark Sessums is a Florida Board Certified Civil Trial attorney and heads a team of dedicated Florida personal injury advocates. Many lawyers look for the quickest, easiest way to end a case and move on, but we’re different. Our Tampa personal injury lawyers understand the true value of the harm you’ve suffered and will work hard to ensure you are granted the compensation you deserve.
Gulf Coast advocates litigate accident, malpractice and other matters
Our Tampa lawyers are accomplished advocates who are committed to obtaining payment for medical costs, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other available damages. Whether your matter is resolved at trial or through a settlement, we strive to maximize your compensation in cases involving incidents such as:
- Auto accidents — Our firm provides comprehensive representation for people who have been injured in auto accidents. Whether you require help dealing with your insurance carrier or seek compensation from an at-fault driver after suffering a permanent injury, we assert your rights to a full financial recovery. We also handle other types of accident cases, such as motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, swimming pool accidents, bicycle injuries and construction accidents.
- Slip and fall accidents — If you have been hurt in a fall on someone’s property because they failed to maintain safe premises, we will litigate to hold the liable party accountable. Even if you bear some fault for the incident, you can collect damages under Florida law.
- Defective products — Manufacturers and designers of dangerous products should be held accountable for the harm they case. Our lawyers are ready to take on powerful interests and find where the flaws occurred.
- Medical malpractice — Patients who have been harmed by the negligence of a doctor or another medical professional need an attorney who can conduct a thorough investigation. We have decades of experience identifying errors and using this information to win compensation for medical malpractice victims at trial or through a settlement.
With more than 30 years of combined legal experience, our lawyers have the knowledge and network of medical experts to prepare the strongest possible claim for any type of injury you might have suffered, including:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries, including concussions
- Broken bones
- Emotional and psychological harm
- Birth injuries
- Catastrophic injuries such as spinal cord injuries, paralysis and amputations
- Medical problems caused by dangerous drugs
For these types of injuries and others, our firm will conduct thorough research and present a compelling argument on your behalf.
Tampa law firm seeks justice for families of wrongful death victims
The death of a loved one due to another’s carelessness or recklessness creates a tremendous loss for the family members who are left behind. Our firm litigates wrongful death actions under Florida law to recover costs such as funeral expenses and wages that would have been earned over the decedent’s lifetime. In our work on behalf of estate representatives and surviving family members, we pursue a resolution that reflects the full measure of the loss.
Contact dedicated Tampa personal injury lawyers
Sessums Law Group, P.A. represents Florida clients in all types of personal injury litigation, including cases arising out of auto accidents and falls. Please call 813-435-5058 or contact us online to schedule an appointment at our Tampa office. We also have locations in Lakeland, Sebring and Sarasota.